- They might pay more than they need to, wrongly interpreting a high price as equating to quality.
- They don’t research the product manufacturer to assess if the product is suitable for the Australian environment.
- They don’t worry about durability; poor quality or unsuitable fabrics wear out faster and are more prone to tearing.
- They don’t assess the UV protection levels, increasing risk of sun exposure and skin damage.
- They sacrifice convenience, quality and durability and shop solely on price.
- They neglect to find out how much space and weight the annexe will gobble up inside the caravan or camper.
- They don’t do a test set up prior to buying and discover how much time it takes to set it all up.
- They don’t assess the structural integrity or robustness of the materials.
Don’t get ripped off – many products in Australia are very expensive. Be a smart buyer – choose wisely.